The supreme purpose of human birth is to attain our union with the divine. This is our Enlightenment, true freedom, and salvation. We pass through the following stages during our Spiritual Evolvement:
1. Devotion (bhakti) and Divine Knowledge (gyan) awaken within us.
2. We begin to do the prescribed Spiritual Processes (yagya karm) with discipline, happiness and surrender.
3. We realize the supreme divine power, Shivashakti. The wisdom to see the one God in the multitude of divine forms awakens within us, and we begin to feel the presence of the supreme God within us.
4. The energies of our subtle body are purified and come in balance.
5. Soon by the grace of Adishakti Maa Kali, our Maa Kundalini awakens. She is our inherent power in the form of Maa Gauri. After awakening, our Kundalini Shakti passes through all our chakras and rises upwards towards our Sahasrara. She purifies all the chakras and channels, and energizes them. She also awakens our Guru tattva, which is our inner consciousness. She also increases our divine Auras.
6. Divine love and virtues awaken within us and we begin to manifest them in our thoughts, behavior and actions.
7. When the Kundalini pierces our Sahasrara, she grants us our union with the all-pervading divine consciousness.
8. The establishment of our union with the divine is Enlightenment, Atmabodh, Liberation, Salvation, Nirvana and Spiritual Empowerment.
The journey of our spiritual evolvement can be very enjoyable and blissful if we do not take the attainment of the ultimate destination very seriously. We must be careful of the trap of our ego in our spiritual journey. By the grace of Mahadeva Shiva and Maa Kali, we will surely attain our ultimate objective of Union with the Divine, Enlightenment and Liberation.During our spiritual journey, we will attain good health, happiness, joy, bliss, peace and all the good things of life. With our Enlightenment, a whole new dimension will open in our life. There is nothing more beautiful, accomplished and fulfilling than our spiritual Enlightenment. It is the biggest of all accomplishments, and only the blessed ones can attain it.