We evolve in every sphere of our lives. After school, we go for higher education and then graduate with professional qualifications. In the field of work, we begin as amateurs and with experience we become experts in our work. In sports and other areas of interest also, our expertise increases with practice. However, this thought doesn’t come in our mind that we should also evolve spiritually with time. We learn some basic rituals from our elders and continue to do the same for decades without evaluating their effect in our lives. This is very unfortunate since spirituality is the most important aspect of our life because it can bring more happiness and prosperity to us than all our mundane achievements put together. Stages of our Spiritual Enlightenment:
The supreme purpose of human birth is to attain our union with the divine. This is our Enlightenment, Liberation and Salvation. We evolve through the following stages to attain our eventual spiritual enlightenment:
1. Devotion (bhakti) and Divine Knowledge (gyan) awaken within us.
2. We begin to do the prescribed Spiritual Processes (yagya karm) with discipline, happiness and surrender.
3. We realize the supreme divine power, Shivashakti.
4. We begin to feel the presence of the Almighty God within us.
5. The wisdom awakens within us to see the One Supreme God in the multitude of divine forms.
6. The energies of our subtle body purify, enhance and come in balance.
7. Soon by the grace of Adishakti Maa Kali, our Maa Kundalini awakens. She is our inherent power in the form of Maa Gauri.
8. After awakening, our Kundalini pierces our chakras and rises upwards towards our Sahasrara. She purifies our chakras and channels and energizes them. She also awakens our Guru tattva. The energy of our divine aura is also enhanced.
9. Divine love and divine virtues awaken within us and we begin to manifest them in our thoughts, behavior and actions.
10. When Maa Kundalini pierces our Sahasrara, she grants us our union with the all-pervading divine consciousness.
11. The establishment of our union with the divine is our Enlightenment, Atmabodh, Liberation, Salvation, Nirvana and Spiritual Empowerment.
The journey of our spiritual evolvement can be very enjoyable and blissful if we do not take the attainment of the ultimate destination very seriously. We must be careful of the trap of our ego in our spiritual journey. By the grace of Mahadeva Shiva and Maa Kali, we will surely attain our ultimate objective of Union with the Divine, Enlightenment and Liberation.The journey to achieve our spiritual enlightenment can be very enjoyable and blissful if we do not take the attainment of the ultimate destination very seriously. We must be careful of the trap of our ego in our spiritual journey. By the grace of Mahadeva Shiva and Maa Kali, we will gradually attain our ultimate objective of our Union with the Divine, Enlightenment and Liberation. During our spiritual journey, we will attain good health, happiness, joy, bliss, peace and all the good things of life. In ShivKaliBodh, a whole new dimension of living will open in our life. There is nothing more beautiful, accomplished and fulfilling than our spiritual enlightenment. It is the biggest of all accomplishments and only the blessed ones attain it.